Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Feelings I remain

Bookmark and Share




I feel I've ask for more than you give
I feel I wanted more than you willing to give
Time has chosen different paths for us to go 
Each with a different life to live

The bond we created will always be there
A seldom act of friendship so strong
But the time has come and gone 
Leaving memories you can't turn back

I will always wonder how you are
Thinking of the times spent together
The dazzling smile still lingers deep 
And our fights, a painless scars 

Some times on those busy days 
When things pilled up for you to do 
Please let me ponder on your mind 
And spend some time with you

In those stolen moments which we share
As I still want to come to look at you 
Even though the distance between us 
Those magical kisses still lingers deep

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 1:09 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll