Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Much I knew you

Bookmark and Share




I knew you so much
Because we use to talk 
For endless times
Through day and night
 
I knew the friendship
We shared so deep
You were always there
When I need your comfort

I knew your pain 
And the silent tears
For you trusted  enough
To share your past with me

I knew your fears
And the darkest shadows
As you helped me to see
That mine was the same

I knew what was important
For I stood close with you
As your every word you share
Was honest as you

I knew your goals 
As I listened them all
I felt the enthusiasm
Of the words when you talk of them 

I knew your honour 
And the manner of wisdom
Because you let me go 
When I fell in love with you

And I knew of your love
Which you seldom spoke
You never let me dream 
Of a life of us together......

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:42 PM,

2 Comments:

At May 4, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You knew all of him
What abt him?

 
At May 4, 2014 at 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@Annoymouse.....
Love is a understanding and we all understand our partners to some level but very few understand from the soul and it make their love stories unique. If.one parter unstood so much, so does the other..
..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll