Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

To my valentine

Bookmark and Share






There's a special place in my heart
where I can feel you near.
No matter how far, darling, you are
in my thoughts you appear.


The way we love each other
makes it hard to be apart
so when I can't hold you in my arms,
I hold you in my heart.

I'm going to try to speak the words
that my heart wants you to know
I want you to see what you mean to me
and why I love you so.

Nobody else can know my thoughts
and touch my soul like you can
No one can melt my heart like you do
simply by holding my hand.

You are the reason why I go on.
Distance can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours, for this love is true.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 9:59 AM,

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

Most beautiful words! Seems it is written with the true spirit of Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing such a lovely post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll