Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Angel's smile

Bookmark and Share





Remembered when I first saw you
On a starry cold winter night
A witched spell surround me 
Powers much stronger than a brew

At the moment your eyes met mine
I felt a fire of loves light in shine
But what captured me most 
Was the beautiful smile on you

Your smile captured my heart 
Made me fall under your sweet spell
It was you I knew from my first sight
You stole my heart on that very night

A single smile from you made me yours
The smile which never let us apart
One radiant look and I gave my heart
Your smile has made me dwell in heart

How I ponder to see that smile 
I keep looking at you for endless times
I get lost in your beautiful smile
My darling I treasure the gift of your smile 


posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 6:10 PM,

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Blogger Jalal HB said...

Moving poetry

 
At December 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Awwwww.....you seems to be caught in a Angels smile. Beautiful poetry

 
At December 19, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

How do you capture so little things who impact us in so profound way! An amazing post as usual.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll