Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

My love to you

Bookmark and Share



When I first set my eyes on you
On a unforgettable day long ago
A magic romance was bloomed between
As we shared so much together

As time passed by, our feelings deepened
Our closeness grew stronger
Turning our little romance
For a lasting love for ever

Though the passing time I felt your love
Your care in every single word
I felt your warmth and tenderness
In every look and in every touch

You make me beautiful in all the way
And bring the best out of me
I know I can lean on you at hard times
Knowing you'll be there to hold me up

I'm thankful that I'm with you
Or I would have been lost in this world
The patience and understanding you give me
With trust , support and honesty

I always think about you
In every second of the day
I found eternal happiness with you
In you and in your love and in us together.

Labels: ,

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:25 PM,

3 Comments:

At November 1, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Soo beautiful ....memories :-)

 
At November 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Very lovely.

 
At November 3, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

So far, it's your Master Piece!An excellent poem describing real love...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll