Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

A grateful heart

Bookmark and Share



I sat down and kept looking at the fading horizon and my life. Lot of things  were happening around me for the past few weeks and some were very powerful to tore me down. There were so many trials that I needed to jump and even with fear I faced them to realize the strength to look far ahead. With heavy hearts and painful events I realized that sorrow never last for ever and every morning has its glory of the day. Past is just a part of life and I realized that time heal most wounds. Every heart goes through what I went through. We all sit down and cry to things that hurt us or tore us down. Life is never a bed of roses and no one promised that. Tears and joy are part of life and i realized that I needed to be stronger to face all what comes in my way.

Pain always comes with lessons or harder lessons and it doesn't mean that we must stop halfway. Pain is the little voice in your head which holds you back because it knows that if you continue , you will change. Pain will always barrier you to walk in to the future so don't let it take charge of who you can be. Exhaustion will pull you down and will hold you back and let that stop your journey in success. It's not about the past or the future but it's about who i am in the present and the decisions lies with me to make a choice,

This was the time to be strong , my heart cried and taking a deep breath I listened to the inner voice which shouted . I promised my self to be strong and I will not let anything or anyone disturb my peace of mind. I promised my self to look at all bright side of every thing that comes in the way and to make my own optimism to come true. I promised my self only to think of the best and to expect only the best.I promised to lay my past behind me and to look forward for the greater achievement future has for me.

My grateful heart is stronger for it has weathered every storm , every hurdle , every pain and have conquered all.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:00 PM,

5 Comments:

At October 17, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strong heart has passed all tough lessons ...

 
At October 17, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Blogger Arif Aslam said...

Beautiful wordings, I wish you were at Shangrila to write this Blog.

 
At October 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous....
Thank you for your comment and yes for a heart to be strong you need to jump all tough hurdles.

 
At October 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Arif Aslam ....
Thank you for your wonderful comment and yes if i was at Shangrila i would have come with the best of words for my blog. :-)

 
At October 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

A very beautiful post Sajini. You are absolutely right in your stance that for the moment we feel the unkind fate, pain and failure, but unaware of the future victories that are going to base on our lessons that we learnt through hard ways of sorrows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll