Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Untouched

Bookmark and Share




I sit here quietly watching the waves
Thinking of  you who I have never met
The words we have shared in cyber
Have caused my heart to stop and care

Your words and thoughts captured my heart
Filled me with passion from the start 
Love on the internet, how can it be
Its not real and I know it thee

Angels and cupids flew to our way
Carrying secret messages we couldn't resist 
Much deeper feelings than cyber kisses and so
Felt deep in soul beyond the human touch

I don't see or hear your voice
Yet I feel you so near by me
You and I have connected through cyber
Finding two souls to be as one

I close my eyes to feel you deep
A burning fire and unquenchable desire
For what I want but couldn't have
An unreachable dream for me it seems

It was GOD's choice to meet us here
Fused and sealed to be as one
Though in cyber we know we are real 
Love has it's way that distant doesn't matter.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 10:45 AM,

6 Comments:

At October 22, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Wowww....what a beautiful way of expressing the love on cyber. Excellent !!

 
At October 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very common factor of interent love and there are love stories built in cyber end in real life and i'm a proof. I met my husband as fb friends and ended up as lovers. We represent two countries, two relegions and pratically every thing was different but the love we had was sp special and nothing else mattered. Today we are married for 5 happy years and parents of twins.
While reading this poem all my memories came back and i will share this with my husband as well. Thank you for such a lovely poem. All the best with this lovely blog of yours.

 
At October 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Anonymous LG said...

Simply touching...

 
At October 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Anonymous Krishan said...

Another mind blowing poem from my beautiful blogger. I sometimes wonder how you write so close to heart. I'm speechless with this :-)

 
At October 22, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Extra-ordinary! Sajini I love your reality based imaginative abilities...Wow!!!

 
At October 24, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for the most wonderful and encouraging words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll