Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Precious soul

Bookmark and Share




Have I told you lately how much I love you
How much you truly means to me
Have I told that I'm silently praying for  you
How proud I'm of your achievements 

Now a new dimension has peeked in to you
And you are on the way to success
To meet your goals in life
To fulfill your awaiting  dreams 

You are blessed with talent my love
With much creativity to share
I know even you are not aware
Of the gift that God has share

You are an inspiration to all around
You treat all as your equal
All I try to say on this day my love
I'm proud of you in all days to come.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 10:50 AM,

6 Comments:

At October 26, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Anonymous krishan said...

beautiful...love from a woman to man with respect and compliment. 

 
At October 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifully Narrated :-)

 
At October 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Anonymous LG said...

Can imagine how proud you of him. No?

 
At October 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

wowwwww.......hahahaha, lucky hubby ;-)

 
At October 26, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Fantastic poem...you observed and presented the feelings and views of a loving wife very sensitively and brilliantly.

 
At October 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for the most wonderful comments :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll