Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

A Stranger

Bookmark and Share






   Coldness in your eyes I see
   Hardness in your voice I hear
   Heaviness in your heart I feel
   Pain of a lost soul I see

   A stranger you have become
   A stranger that I've never known
   But, in a strange way I feel
   There lies my love with in deep

    I searched in and I searched out
    But couldn't find my love
    Yet, you bear his name but not his soul
    Of the precious love which I've lost

    Your words stabbed my heart
    Your actions hurt my feelings
    I  was helplessly looking for comfort
    In a stranger which I thought was you

    Aimlessly ,you travel in life path
    Not knowing your destination in life
    You have traveled so far, yet alone
    And to me a stranger you have become

    Your words didn't make me smile
    Your actions didn't make me laugh
    The thought of you didn't excite me
    Felt like a stranger had cross my path

    I kept loving you so dear
    You are a stranger yet so near
    I was lost in my thoughts so far away
    Hoping that one day , i'll find my love again

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 3:01 PM,

5 Comments:

At November 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Awesome! How beautifully you described the break up and that life goes on and on and love comes again and again...Truths of life...And we learn n grow with every experience of ours, no matter it is good or bad.

 
At November 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

beautiful and love the way you have expressed the feelings of a broken love

 
At November 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Touching

 
At November 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Although break ups are very brutal but still remain in our memories and one way or the other we never forget the people who had crossed our paths once, but get healed with time and look forward to better relationships. And, this is the best part of the story...
A very beautiful post!

 
At November 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on this post. Break up's are never easy and with time they move on with life, but some love stories just don't end there....they simply find another way to be together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll