Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

It must have been love

Bookmark and Share

                                       
                                 Roxette - It must have been love

In the darkest hours of the nights with the deepest of emotions, I lay awake thinking of you.......tears rolling down my cheeks and wetting my pillow as all my heartache and my soul bleeds to death. Though I keep saying that I'm letting you go, I have found that its a lie I cheat my self on. Every single minute is haunted  by your memories and every memory has your significance in my heart.    

It's hard to close the doors of the past and it's harder to look ahead when the scars still bleed to ache but I keep on looking back on whats left of you in my life. Every time I hear your name, or every time my heart tempt to look into your pictures, memories flash back so fast that I close my eyes just to hold my self. Every time you cross my mind, I battle within my self to hold back my tears which keeps pouring down with just a flicker of thought on you. 

I miss all the little things we did together, I miss all the jokes and happy times with the stolen moments and magical kisses and the frozen memories ...I miss all you gave and all I had...I miss your smile and words and mostly I miss you my love. I know my tears or my words would not bring you back but though you moved on forgetting me, I'm still where you left me.....hurt, broken and lost

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:10 AM,

3 Comments:

At August 5, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Intoxicating!

 
At August 5, 2014 at 6:24 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

The reader can't help but feel every word of this!

 
At August 6, 2014 at 5:58 AM, Blogger Literary Works said...

I like

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll