Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

This silence

Bookmark and Share


                                                  Tony Braxton - unbreak my heart



I smiled through tears ......After a long silence I was finally able open my scared heart slowly, where you have left  the stabbed wounds of love for me to suffer alone. I closed my eyes and pictured the very first time we met and the very first smile and every event which took place after that which was filled with beautiful memories until the moment things began to shatter. I have been avoiding visiting my past with you but there are moments which you cross my mind in numerous ways and even it hurts I run back the time and hold you close in my heart ......like I always did.

There were many times I wished things were different but love is a bond of two souls and when one leaves the one who is left behind suffers the most. I can't wash away the memories of you or the time I endlessly spent with you, yet if I had known that you will leave me with a heart shattered into million pieces or a soul with a never ending wound of love,  I know I would have still chosen to love you. I will never regret loving you or the pain I wrapped my self in loosing you,  only thing I ever regret is not being with you till the end.

I remember every little detail of us and you. I remember the endless moments we kept our eyes locked and hearts linked together  and the moments of weakness healed with magical kisses or the    moments if happiness showered with love. The little silly messages and the surprising calls or the sleepless nights listening to our love songs. I remember them all... I remember the little things which you forgot and the things that never mattered but things which touch the depth of my heart.  I miss every single moment and mostly I miss you.

It's strange how we created distance and it is sad that you walked away slowly leaving me without any explanation. I kept waiting for you but every day became further reaching for you and finally I realized that I have been waiting for a love which will never reach for me again. You didn't leave me with just a broken heart but with a damaged soul and I know I will never be the same again as you took a part of me with you. 
You took away all my smiles and happiness and mostly you took away me with you and left me with a silent soul within me. My whole being is surrounded with silence and loneliness have become part of my journey. There were endless times I wanted to break this silence between me and you but I engulf this silence because I know you will hurt me again and this fragile heart of mine is too weak to suffer a loss of same love twice....

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:33 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll