Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Memories of a stranger

Bookmark and Share




It's been a while that I wrote any thing about you or us and today you silently crossed my mind. Your memories entered my heart with out any permission and even though it hurts, I keep you tightly wrapped in my thoughts. From the moment you entered into my life till the moment you left my side every single minute is captured in my heart, mind and soul.All the laughter and the tears, the smiles and silly arguments, stolen moments and magical kisses were our own way of loving each other. 

The romantic nights wrapped in each others embrace and listening to music for endless of hours are still the magical and unforgettable memories we have. Many a times I wondered why I fell in love with you or why I loved so much but all my little heart knew was that I can never love another man the way I loved you. I gave you all my love and yet it was not enough to keep you inside me. I don't know if I gave you less or you wanted more.....All I knew was I gave you my best.

When I felt you descending from my orbit of love, I kept on holding on tighter to you, loving you more but nothing stopped you and with an aching heart I watched you slowly walking away from me. Today my little heart is empty with out you, aching for your touch and wishing you back, but I know that you have walked so far way from me to a place that I'll never see or hear again. You left me with life long precious memories which I would hold on for many years to come.Your love is  still lingers in my thoughts and your simple ways still buries in a very deep place in my heart.

I thought you were my destination in life but you were just a passing stranger who stopped for a while to show me what love is all about and how to love back simply. You taught me the value in little things in life and how to hold on to things which matters most.You left me with so much to remember but mostly you left me with the most purest love in my heart and with the most precious memories to carry my whole life. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 10:50 AM,

3 Comments:

At March 21, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Blogger Nazir Khan said...

Beautifully expressed the feelings and the expeirnce one have after passing through such situations.

 
At March 21, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Nazeer khan....

Thank you for your lovely comment. Love is a deep feeling which each of us experience differently but loosing a love or a lover is the most hardest situation to over come.

 
At March 21, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Nazeer khan....

Thank you for your lovely comment. Love is a deep feeling which each of us experience differently but loosing a love or a lover is the most hardest situation to over come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll