Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

A message and a prayer

Bookmark and Share

                                Pic - Google
                             
                                                  Mariah carey - Never forget you

                 

To my love,

I missed you so much, as I always do, but today is especially hard because the wind has been whispering  to me of our life together. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter, and I can smell the scent of your perfume through my nostrils and the tender touch of your fingers on my face. I close my eyes to feel your presence in me but slowly your visits have become less frequent and I feel the greatest part of who I am is slowly slipping away. Where are you my love? I am lost with out you beside me and I am slowly falling apart .

I am trying to find my self with out you but it has been difficult and still deep in my heart I feel you. Most of the time I feel so alone and when ever my heart aches for you I silently call  you and you always seems to find your way towards me. Last night in my dreams I saw you smiling at me. You have the most beautiful smile I ever saw in a man and you kept calling for me. I walked towards you and you took me in your arms and kissed my forehead and embrace me tightly. I long for this moment and this is all I ever wanted, to be with you and find peace. I am here to love you darling and to hold you and I am here because there's no other place for me to be.

We were in each others embrace for a long time and slowly the heavy smoke of mist starts to form around and the fog which is creeping at us indicates it's time for us to depart. I want to stay in your embrace for ever my love, but I know it's time for you to go. As my eyes wet with tears of letting you go, my heart fill with loneliness I would feel, and in your eyes I see your own sadness. As the thickness  wraps around us I slowly slip away from your touch as I know it is your place and not mine. How I longed to go with you my love but till my time comes we both know I have to stay. I watched you walking away from me to the dark mist to a faraway place of your own, to a place where I don't belong, where I don't exist and where we are not together.  

I think of you all the time and dream of you every night.This is all I can do and what's left of us, but these are not enough for me. You were my every thing and without you I am nothing now. We were meant to find each other in our lives and we were meant for each other. We found each other among all odds and our journey ended even before it started. My life alone is drifting slowly to a unknown destination. Nothing in life is same as before and the emptiness I feel have no words to explain. Every now and then I search for you and it's a never ending quest which I know will never find it's way. Your presence is lingered in every place, in every corner of my world and still your laughter, your words and your face is all I see around me. Those endless stolen moments, with the desired tender magical kisses , the long sleepless nights and funny stories with your love still haunts me and I know the day I let you go from my life is the day I join with you to be placed in your arms where only we would exist in our own place, we call home. 

Rest in peace my love.....

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:38 AM,

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Blogger Ranjit TS Cochin said...

Wow .It's spine chillingly romantic. I was transported back to my late teenage. Sajini has penned this sweet words with lots of imagination and emotion. Glory to Sajini..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll