Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

The day I let you go

Bookmark and Share


                                              Laura Pausini - It's not good bye


As I looked far away through the tempered glass it was not the view I saw but the pain I carried in my heart. It was a hard decision but I felt it was the best I can do to save both you and me from the pain we both were facing each day. I don't exactly know how to put my words or what I feel inside but it's nothing less than a heart filled with pain of loosing some one you love. We have been each other's lives for some time and each moment was precious in it's own unique way. The laughs, the smiles and the silent moments will be the only treasured memories we'll be carrying from this day on wards. 

It is indeed painful that our journey has come to an end but though I never said or showed of my hurting inner feelings which I solemnly buried inside me. We had magic between us and you may think where we went wrong and I agree.  We were perfect but that was not enough. There were many times I needed you more than you realized and you were there for me but not always.......There were times I needed your care in your words but you failed to do so......There were times little things I expected you to do so but you never understood......

It is true that men and women have difference in showing love and affection but can it be so different  that I feel at times I don't exists? You knew to what extend I loved you and all I asked was to be with me till the end but the end came sooner than we both expected. I kept on saying how wonderful human you are and you still is. You are a man any woman can love with ease but maybe you just forgot that women need little more care in words and actions than men. May you thought I was stronger than I seems but the truth was every time I fell I needed your strong arms around me and magical kiss on my forehead to say that all is well. Some times I wonder if you have understood my simple needs at all. Some times I feel if you truly cared for me and some times I think if I'm any worth in your life at all. Some times I feel if you took my love for granted knowing fully well that my love never had boundaries for you. Some times I wonder if your love was stronger or powerful as mine and some times I wonder if you truly loved me at all.

It is painful specially when we have so many locked memories and even though we are not together these memories will keep each of us alive in heart every single day. This is not good bye as there's no good bye for us and our love can't be ended but this is going our separate ways silently wishing and praying for each other every single day .

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:09 PM,

2 Comments:

At August 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

"Will come back, even if you let go."

 
At August 7, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

Such beautiful, heart-felt words. I feel every word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll