Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Our Love Songs

Bookmark and Share



Again it was the memories I behold very deep in my heart, memories of a love which was mine but never was mine.........It's you and us together which has created such space in my heart. It was our endless times together and sleepless nights spend in hours listening to our most loved collection of Love Songs. Every time when we were alone we kept adding songs to our collection and kept listening to them till early hours of morning and this collection became Our Love Songs. 

It was not just the songs but it was the lyrics  which made us listen to them as every song had a story we shared. Every song reminded us of the love we shared and who we have become. All those moments I spent with you were precious and every single second is deeply encarved in my heart. Those stolen moments which I kept looking at you for endless of times and the stolen glances of love between us and simple smiles always made our togetherness perfect. Those were our cherished moments and those are memories at heart for both of us. It was not just the our eyes which were locked through the music but our hearts as well. It was not the lyrics of the songs but notes of our hearts which synchronized together in a blissful harmony. It was our love songs which made us close from heart and soul and gathered thousand priceless moments of our love. 

It's sad that those songs still bring memories of our time together and many times I have traveled through the time of pace to be with you from my mind. I have felt the love in your eyes as I captured every emotion of your face in my heart and though my life is empty with the void you left, I still listen to the Our Love Song collection and from mind and heart I spend every second of life with you. Till I live my life I will keep and value what we both held together and maybe one day we may listen to those love songs again .....And till that day I will keep listening and feeling you with me, deep down. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:39 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll