Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Far away lover

Bookmark and Share

                                      Pics - Google

I gazed upon the moon 
And silently called the stars
A smile curved my lips
As your thoughts cross my mind

I hear your silent whispers
Calling in a distance
Sending all your love
Warmly wrapped in the miles

You stole my heart piece by piece
Burning my soul for your touch
But when distance tend to keep us apart
All I do is to hold you in my heart


Even though you are not here
My love to you is true and pure
Every minute I miss you my dear
As I  lock you in my embrace forever


posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:02 PM,

5 Comments:

At February 24, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Anonymous Jayanti Mistry said...

Dear friend Sajini, It's so so much beautiful poem. There is no distance for true lovers even then they far away distance Physically But the hearts inner feelings are within. Then It's love n only love nothing else,

 
At February 24, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Jayanti Mistry ....
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and I do agree with you. Love is a feeling in heart and the miles are just numbers to put you physically away. True love will always remain in heart and in a place where you sacredly hold tight and will fight all barriers to keep that love alive.

 
At February 24, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Anonymous Netdost blogging network said...

distance makes true love stronger and infatuation weaker

 
At February 24, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Netdost blogging network.....

Thank you so much for your comment. I do agree that only a very strong love will survive through distance as it not every can make the sacrifices and compromises of such love. With time most relationships fade away to various reasons, but still there are few who would stay all their lives for the one they love.

 
At February 25, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent poetry Sajini. Love it! Heart touching <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll