Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

I too had a love story

Bookmark and Share

                                  Pic - Google

A love I had , which was mine but never was mine..........


The by gone memories of youth is now have become a passing memory of age. As days months and years have gone by I silently dwell of the thoughts of a beautiful love I once had, which was mine but never was mine.  A man I met accidentally but who played a part in my life all through the passing years. 

It was not a love filled with miracles but a simple story of love between a man and a woman who met in an non existing world but a love which was powerful to carry through out life in extraordinary circumstances. It's a story of courage of two people who vowed to be together and it's a story of fate which they kept crossing each other's paths all along. It's a story about discovering love which at times broke up but also had the power to keep together and a love which created distances yet kept closer and a love which was in it's deepest purity. 

As my weak eyes decent to the the empty skies, your picture  which I have seen long time ago is still fresh as it was the first time we met. Every single detailed is finely secured with it's own beauty and I do some times wonder how you look now.  The soft curls on your hair may not be there any more and with touches of grey hair , wrinkled skin and poor eyes sight you may look like what I picture of you now. How fast the decades have gone and how much things around us have changed, but through this time we have lived in each others hearts secretly. For all these years I kept writing of you, every thing I remembered and every thing I never wanted to forget. Every thing I felt for you and still feels. The magic of our love which we shared many many years ago. 

The very first time I ever saw you and very first smile you gave will always be precious as you are. Every special moment we shared, every laughter, every smile and every tear which crossed our paths and the stolen moments which I kept staring at you are forever memories of your deep existence in my heart. Moments of weakness and moments of strength, showered with words of courage was all we could share. The deep longing to hold you and to be embraced in your arms became a forever dream and the miles kept us separated of decades of time. Though it was a short period of time and as silence crept between us, we drifted apart but for some reason I couldn't let you go and I held on to every single detail about us and you.   

It's a many years back you slowly stepped away from my life and even you didn't admit I know it's for my own well being but what you never knew was how much I suffered in pain of loosing you but that didn't stop me of loving you or keeping you in a very sacred place in my heart. It is that love which kept me happy in all passing years and as I turn back the memory lane there's nothing I regret about you. It was meant to happen and even it's short period of time the memories I gained was endlessly beautiful. To this day I don't know how you are but as for the passing years I will keep praying for you and as long as I pray I will know that you are protected and be safe.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:33 AM,

2 Comments:

At March 19, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Anonymous Sushnato Dutta said...

Nicely and deeply written!!!!

 
At March 19, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Sushnato Dutta ...

Thank you for your lovely comment :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll