Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

And one day......

Bookmark and Share



As the silence crept around me with the coldness of the December nights, my mind wandered to the warmth of love we shared. Every single detailed, every single moment, every single word is so deeply en carved in my heart. It is you my eyes search and you my heart seeks yet it's you I never see any more. There were many times my heart was filled with joy of just thinking of you and when our eyes met it was nothing less than purity and perfection of love.  You were a bundle of joy to me and a blossom of happiness. The beauty of your innocent smile has reached the depth of my heart and the purity of your heart has reached to the greatest core of my soul. You became my strength and my weakness, you became my pillar to lean on and you became every thing I never had. I grasped every thing you gave and tightly held to your love believing that it would always be the same. 

But things changed faster than I thought and you changed so much that I felt I didn't know you any more. You slowly walked away from me but I held on so tight that I didn't realize the tears I shed or the pain I was intensely going through. I didn't realize though how hard I held on to you that slowly you have created space that can never be filled again. I held on to our love so tightly that my nights became sleepless and my eyes red with tears. I cried helplessly of wanting you but you have gone so far that I couldn't reach for you any more. Suddenly we became strangers and you rarely  spoke to me. Those loving messages are not there any more, or the regular meetings or the forehead kisses or the long nights of music we shared together. I miss them all so very much and still look at your pictures which each picture has a story behind. 

Through tears I smile knowing what we had once was real. I miss you more than words can express but I know you'll never understand what you were in my life. Each of those beautiful moments are still in my heart, still those magical kisses lingers on my forehead and still those stolen moments bring tears.  It still hurt deeply as I have not stop loving you or ever will but I'm broken inside into thousand of pieces  and wish things were different for us. Through out my life I will carry you with me, loving you silently as I always loved you and praying for you silently as I always did. I believe in my love for you and as years come I will keep on believing my love to you and hope one day you will realize that I loved you more than you loved me. One day you will realize how much you hurted me and how much I forgave for all pain you caused. And one day you'll realize that I never left your side even though you never cared and one day you'll realize how strong my love to you was and one day when you realize, I may not be there ..................

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:02 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll