Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Till we meet again

Bookmark and Share




Just because you cannot see me
Does not mean I'm not with you
Just because I stepped aside
Does not mean I don't care any more

I some times feel you so strong
Calling my name in a whisper
I want to hold you tight as I did
Easing your pain with all I can

I'm holding on so my love
For it's not easy for us to be apart
Every single prayer I have is for you
Knowing these words will feel you better

One day we'll meet again like we did
Only when the time is right for us
I'll be waiting all my life to see you smile
Standing patiently as my love is true

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:12 AM,

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Zaffar Iqbal Durrani.....

Thank you so much for your comment, much appreciated.

 
At February 6, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Blogger chandana said...

Lovely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll