Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Recalling memories

Bookmark and Share



It's been quit awhile I opened the family album of us, but after months of tears and loneliness I finally looked at all the pics I had of you. They were not pics of you but all happy moments captured by me of you and our daughter. It's been some months now the tragic of loosing you shattered my life but I slowly learnt to live a life with my daughter and your memory was always treasured deep in my soul. It took me great courage to open the hundreds of pics I took of you and when I finally did I cried for hours and hours in darkness recalling every memory of you till the very last day you lived. I never knew loosing some one you love was this hard and with your sudden death I was left all alone with a child who desperately kept asking for her dad and I was so speechless of what I should say to her. You were not just a lovely husband but a wonderful father as well and though our daughter has only very few years with you ,all the memories she has of you are priceless and beautiful and thank you for leaving her with memories of love which she will recall through her life.

As the months have gone slowly we both are healing our wounds and every day we talk about you and though this hurts I want our daughter to remember you every single day and some times she laugh at silly things she did with you or the stories you use to tell her or a joke you shared with her or some times she lay her head on me and cry as we both miss you very much. I still remember that dimple smile you got and the funny faces you made and all the love you shared with us.Nothing is forgotten or will ever be. I may have not always told you how much I love you and now as you not here I miss you and love you more than ever. 

You left us with beautiful memories and through all coming years we both will keep you in a very sacred place in our hearts. You showed me what love is and how to love, you always thought of me and our daughter and what ever you did I know it was for our own well being. Life was cruel to us as you suddenly departed from our lives leaving only grief and pain but I know where ever you are you are watching us and helping us to survive this life. We will always miss you deeply and no one can give the love we miss and for years to come you will be in our hearts. It's true that I miss you , it 's true I seek for your love and warmth and it's true that it took me a long time to heal but still I cry for you and some times I wish GOD took us all with you, but I know our daughter don't deserve that and I will promise to give her love of both mother and father and be her strength at hard times and I want you to know that every day we think of you and wished you were here with us. I promise to be strong to face this life and I know with your eyes upon us we will survive......

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 1:12 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll