Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Blessing in disguise

Bookmark and Share

As I lazily gazed over the lush greenery to have glimpse of you and as I watched you, a smile curved on my lips to think of every little thing which has happened that made us feel so bonded together.  It's amazing what life brings but finding you in a time which I needed you most was like it was meant to be. I was like a fragile doll wandering around aimlessly in life when you walked in and became my shadow. It was mutual interest which kept our friendship yet deep in unspoken words you became a strong pillar for me to lean on. 

I was afraid to fly to the world  or even wanted to spread the my wings to fly again. Pain and hurt was surrounded in this little heart of mine and soul shattered in to piece which could never be embarked again. When courage and hope has lost it's path I felt I was left to be drown in the depth of oceans to shatter the beauty of life I once believed in. But I forgot that there are things which are meant to be in and that's when you crossed my path in life. You were a blessing in disguise as I believe and slowly you crept into my heart ,soothing all wounds which have it's existing scars. Your words were the hope I once lost and your kindness was more than I could expect and you cared for me in every way you possibly could. You became a friend I could trust and endless times I cried shamelessly before you. Your strong arms came around me and held me strong every time I failed to gain strength to walk the journey of life .and as I looked in your eyes I saw a trust in a strong relationship I never had before.

I now believe that every existence in human in our life has a meaning and every thing happens for a reason. We find love in places we never search before or when we least expect but these surprises in life are what make life worth it. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 1:18 PM,

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2014 at 4:55 AM, Blogger Literary Works said...

Reasons for our misery or contentment generate in our own mind. It gets power from the external supernatural force to carry off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll