Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Secret notes for only you

Bookmark and Share




                                Diana Ross ~~ When You Tell Me That You Love Me  



I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING. I WROTE THIS FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU. EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS IT, WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THEY MAY THINK THEY DO, BUT THEY DON’T. THIS IS THE SIGN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR. YOU WERE MEANT TO READ THESE WORDS.......


This undying whispers which echo in my heart is beating only for you and every word, every feeling I put down come only for you. The silent secrets I yield to scream are only for you. The pouring of tears which has ripped the cores of my heart are only for you. The glaciers of ice which has frozen upon my mind with the undying thoughts and memories are only for you. The seized pains which cross my soul remembers of the smiles which you give now have taken my smiles leaving me in agony of my undying love for you. 

I promised an eternity for you and I still do . I promised waiting and I still do . I promised praying and I still do. I promised to kiss you in dreams and I still do. I promised every thing which I still do. But the silent pain I carry hiding to the world is some times beyond the words of my whispers and only you will understand the person I am today with out you beside me. Only you will understand the deep meaning of each and every word I put down and it will be only your heart which would cry on these silent notes. 

Only you will remember the lingering notes to each of these words and secrets we pondered together. Only you can bring the memories of those stolen moments and it's only you who knows the power of the magical kiss we use to share. It's only you who knows the reasons for these words and it is only you who would silently cry as the memories recall. 

I wrote this only for you my love, only for your heart to understand and your mind to feel, while your soul have embraced every word I wrote for you. There were many secrets we shared and even in middle of thousands, only us together would understand what we meant and this whispers are only for you, just for you and forever for you.........

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:45 PM,

4 Comments:

At July 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Awwwwww, this is a master piece and the flow of words are excellent. No words girl, you hit it hard....<3

 
At July 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Me too!

 
At July 15, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

The best of the best, I'm speechless and it's time you need to get out of cyber and to real world. These writings are precious and close to heart.

 
At July 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following this blog for some time and I'm amazed the way you make these words speak so loud. Any one can write but writing to express feelings are hard but in every post you have beautifully spread the words in a rhythm that just reading it flows to heart.
Keep writing, cheers!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll