Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Lonely nights

Bookmark and Share




I was alone and it's a lonely day and deep inside I was missing you. Missing your love and the man in you. It's going to be a long wait for me to see you till you return from your journey and it's been few hours yet and I'm already broken deep inside. The day before your journey I looked into your eyes and said '' just let me look at you coz for the next 2 weeks I'll die'' and you kept starring at me for a while. You slowly wiped away my tears and said  '' your feelings are making me feel that I should not go'' , and those words from you made me love you more and I insisted that you should take this journey as it was important for you....

It's strange how we have got so close in such a little pace of time. How we understand each other and support each other to be the best of us. It's strange how we both sing the same melodies and alone understand the deep meaning of ourselves. It is strange how our hearts synchronized together in harmony of love and it is strange how two strangers in an unknown path meet together to take a life time relation to an unknown destination. 

My heart ache of missing you but your love will keep me strong to survive these days and my silent prayers will keep you safe from all danger through out. You constantly cross my mind and my eyes fill with tears but I know it's the same for you too. Your eyes silently told me the pain you secretly buried in your heart and your smile simply vanished as we said our good byes. I know you acted strong for me as you know how emotional I get for you and your last kiss on my forehead lingered me with feelings of love and protection.

I'm silently waiting for you to come and take me into your arms again. I'm silently waiting for you to cuddle me in your arms and to hold me tight. I'm silently waiting for these long days to be ended soon and I'm silently waiting with prayer in heart for God to protect my love to come back to me again ....

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:36 PM,

6 Comments:

At July 4, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

The graphic is perfect for the prose.

 
At July 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing the you love is the biggest pain in heart. Excellent writing.

 
At July 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Impatient lover's cry of heartache. Beautifully narrated words. Well done girl !

 
At July 4, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

This is a matter of choices.

 
At July 16, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

NIce article, you are looking like a poet

 
At July 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Aditya Singh....
Thank you for your lovely comment and thank you for visiting my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll