Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Patience of time

Bookmark and Share




The next few weeks are going to be a test of our love and before I say my good bye I thought of gathering my feelings into words, just to let you know that no matter the silence between us that I'll be here waiting for you. Words would never perfect to express my inner feelings for you but this is just a little effort to let you know of my love to you.

I promise to lift you up every time you are feeling down and promise to wipe your tears, when you feel you need to cry. I promise that I will do my best to keep that smile on you for ever and to be your strength at every stage of weakness. I promise to be your voice when you can't find words and your ears when you can't hear the silence of life. I promise to be honest and tell you every truth when you are in doubt and promise you help you catch your dreams and chase away every fear.I promise you be your smile when you are frowning and cheer you up every time you are down. I promise to give you faith every time you feel insure. I promise to guard you when you are feeling unsafe and to listen every time you want to talk. I promise to tell no lies and always what is true and to lend you a shoulder every time you need to cry. I promise always to hold you when you need some one and to care always when you need it the most. I promise never to hurt you or break your heart and I promise you that I'll always be there.

I can't promise you the world, sun ,moon or stars and I can't promise you that we will never fight. I can't promise you that I will never cry and I'll never dream of you. I can't promise you that I'll never be broke and things will always be fine. All I can promise my love, is I'll be with you in every hurdle, in every pain and in every tear. I promise to love you with all my heart despise what we go through and I promise to love you till the end of time.

Let me kiss you good bye and gain strength to survive till you come back with silent prayers for your safely and happiness. May these few weeks give us both patience to hold on of deep emotional feelings of the magical love we share. Every night my prayers will reach you to give you courage that I'm thinking of you and impatiently waiting for you to return back to my arms again ...

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 4:27 PM,

3 Comments:

At July 10, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Beautiful as always.

 
At July 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Don't please keep saying good bys. In love there is just no ending. It only have a start, never an end.

 
At February 26, 2014 at 7:39 PM, Anonymous Jayanti Mistry said...

you have presented your true feelings to your love whole heart your sincerity toward your love with all your memories you have also realised the reality of life. Over all you reflected your your feelings and love so beautiful. It has touch my heart.i have no word to express so proud of you Sajini!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll