Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Winds of change

Bookmark and Share



                           Richard Marx - Right here waiting for you



I recall the memories of those days where things were perfect and spending lot of time together, laughing, smiling and joking. Those were the best time of our relationship and frequent calls and messages kept the fire burning. Your love and care was given to me  and how I nuzzle in that love. Every day I waited impatiently to see you and when you did come I was completely lost in your words, in your eyes and mostly in your beautiful smile.

In a very unexpected moments a storm hit your life and I know it collapse your whole world. I knew you as the most fun, loving and a strong personality but how quickly things changed for you.  Still the words echo in my mind when you said how broke you are and never to except you to be normal again.  You didn't even wanted me to try to bring back the man I once loved.

It ached deep side to see your pain and the struggle you put to make life going.  It hurted me so much when you force your self to smile at me and I knew how much pain you carry inside your heart.  You have lost interest in so many things you loved and you said you felt feeling less,and days just pass with out notice. So many things changed for us and in your own life and finally it was time that you made me realize that things will never be same for us and you wanted me to leave you as you felt that you'll make me sad and will make me bored. You gave so many excuses to make me leave you  and i just listen with a heart full of love for you.

I didn't love you for your physical looks or materialistic things but for the man I saw inside your heart. You were filled with love, kindness, humanity, care and respect. You were every thing I ever wanted  and only I knows how much I loved you. I loved you with promise of loving you at good times and bad times and no matter what I will never leave you now.  I know you need me to love you more than ever and I also know deep inside we cannot part each other as the bond was strong. Though things changed for us, though you change from known to unknown  I know you will not hurt me deliberately at any point  and I will love you more than I ever had. I will take care of you for life and I promise never to complain of what I 'll not get from you or your love to me. I will not hurt you in return for the messages not sent or calls not made. I understand you more than you ever know and I believe in my love,your love and in us.

If nothing else, I hope you know that I love you so much with every ounce of my being. I hope you realize your importance not only to me, but to everyone who has been lucky enough to know you. I hope you know that when you’re feeling down, I only ever strive for your happiness. I hope you remember that no matter what, I’m here for you and I fully intended of saying this for quite some time. I hope you recognize the fact that I appreciate and adore you without restraints, and that will never ever change.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:43 PM,

7 Comments:

At February 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Anonymous M Behzad Jhatial said...

I think true....

 
At February 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a point here. Good read - SK

 
At February 4, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

I agree these bumpy rides comes in every relationship and if the love is strong any storm can be calmed...nice writing

 
At February 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Awwww.....very powerful Saj, but sometimes love is not enough. In some relationships one party can't stand the other one's change and it would bring major harm to the relationship.If one becomes feeling less or stone hearted the chances are more the other one may walk out and if one stick at the most hardest time in a relationship, specially when the intimacy, passion and love fade away then it's true love.

 
At February 4, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Hmmm...I agree with Niroshini. An impressive post!

 
At February 4, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Lovely post and love the way you have expressed your self. Only strong love, determination, understanding,and mostly tolerating the situation and sticking with the person you love will over come hard situations, but most of times when one lack love from the partner they usually walk away. I remember you once told that loving some one when they are not lovable is the greatest form of love and I agree, but Saj some times the other party need to understand the sacrifice the person is making for the sake of love. Lovely post, thumbs up

 
At January 12, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Blogger chandana said...

Lovely my dear sajini

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll