Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Let me light your way

Bookmark and Share



If I wish one thing, is to be a candle
Lighting the darkness in your heart
To make your life easier without pain
Not to be lost with your own fears

I'll keep you from falling over
Things blocking your path to pull you under.
If I light your path, life will be easier,
Even in strong wind my light will not burn

No matter what, I'm here for you
To smile you up when you are blue.
Do not scare when times get tough,
If things rough or kind of  blue

Just remember,I'm always there
In your heart,so close and near.
I will help you out in every way,
To bring  the smiles your way 


But one day you may leave me behind
You may no longer want me by your side
If that day comes, go on your way
And I will hope to see you again one day.

If one day, I don't appear,
Do not worry, do not fear
I may be gone, but in your heart
The light I gave you will not depart.

Love I give will be there forever and every day
To always bring happiness and light your way.
Just close your eyes and think of my love
If the path grows dark, in your heart, I'm there.

So I'm really not gone, just not seen,
I would not leave, I'm not that mean.
My love and my blessings with you always,
Please,never forget that my light is in your way.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 6:46 PM,

8 Comments:

At February 6, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The words are perfect, and this is LOVE.

 
At February 6, 2013 at 7:09 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

This poem is very touching and true love never leave and will be in heart through the last breath. Saj, just wonder how you write like this? The way you touch the heart is amazing and what's beautiful is your understanding of all events in love and life is remarkable. Proud of you girl and one day soon you gonna bring this country to the top with your touching writing....blessings and love sis

 
At February 6, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Ahhhhhh.....you took my breath away. No words,awesome meaning. Well done Queen of Love :-)

 
At February 7, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Go ahead; light my way.

Is there any think called love master. You are the one.

 
At February 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

Am stunned and speechless!

 
At February 11, 2013 at 12:55 AM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

Stunned n speechless to see the similarity between words n reality! You painted the picture very accurately, Sajini.

 
At February 14, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Blogger Jalal HB said...

Beautifully written - reminds me of the song 'I'd rather leave while in love...'

 
At February 15, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for all the lovely comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll