Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Love is all around

Bookmark and Share

              Wet Wet Wet Love Is All Around







Ahhh...those love feelings. It was you, who made me filled with love and made me fragile with my own heart. You made my life beautiful and your smiles made me mesmerized you all day. Your captivating eyes had locked my soul inside you and your love made me feel the queen of love.

Your touch on my bare skin, down the spine gave chills on me and your endless kisses on my shoulders and neck made my feelings stronger for you. Your strong arms around me made me feel protected and your constant care made me feel wanted. We kept looking at for endless of moments and I have always lost my self on your embrace. You were my weakness and my feelings for you had captivated me in your love. Your smile had made me complete and every time I hear voice had made me think that I'm listening to the most beautiful music of my life.

We are strong in heart and in mind. Our love is powerful and we are brave enough to stand together  How right you are, when you said we can't ever leave each other ever.....You wanted me and my love as much as I wanted you and your love. You made me rediscover my own self and you made me believe in my self. You became my strength and my courage and together we made a great team. 

I have no words to express my love to you but you are gift to me from above and we met for a reason. My love and devotion will always be there with you and through all coming years. I will stand with you and for you, I will love you in happiness and will hold you at hard times, I will follow you  and guide you when you need a helping hand, I will care for you in pain and will take care of you and love you unconditionally. 

Thank you all the smiles you give, thank you for all the time and mostly thank you for loving me. Thank you for the care, thank you for bearing me and thank you for understanding. Thank you for coming into my life and thank you for letting me be part of your life and you.....

WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 9:51 AM,

4 Comments:

At January 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Where is it? Nice post Sajini. Keep up.

 
At January 29, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

same question... anyway nice expression..

 
At February 1, 2013 at 12:05 AM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

Such passion!

 
At February 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Love the post! Really, love is the tremendous power behind every happiness, accomplishment and progress. Lucky people, who really have such kind of love in their lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll