Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

I'll wait for you

Bookmark and Share



I  close my eyes to mesmerize your smile 
Your name carved deep into this heart of mine
And you stole my soul with in deep of core
I'll wait for you till the end of time

Every moment with you is precious to me
And every thing about you make my love stronger
Every time you smile , I smile too
You are the keeper of this little heart of mine

I couldn't love any one as I did to you 
And you know how deep my love for you
You are special to me my love 
Waiting for you is all I want to do 

You push me away and it hurt so much 
Yet, I want to love you more and more
I'll wait with my love for endless of days 
For you to come back and love me more

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 10:38 AM,

4 Comments:

At January 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Anonymous Shirazi said...

Pleasee don't :-)

Very powerful cry Sajini. Enjoyed it. BTW, I suggest you compile your poetry and print a collection. And yes, I will buy a copy.

 
At January 31, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Some love's are worth waiting....this is really beautiful poetry.

 
At January 31, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Wait for some one who deserve your love and not unless. As a poem it's beautifully written from heart . Well done

 
At January 31, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Anonymous chrisair said...

beautiful poem, I love it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll