Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Secret Love

Bookmark and Share


A whisper I heard in a distance
Belongs to the soul I secretly love
Under the northern sky we met
Once a stranger , you my love


You are my secret I keep in heart
You are my whisper in distance call
My secret love I treasure so much
When we are together the secret is no more


I dream of laying in your arms
Sharing our love we hide so true
It's more than attraction between you and me
It's love from heart so pure and true


I have your heart but never your name
You took my soul and made me smile
But my love I don't belong to you
Yet your love made me so complete


Your kiss touched me deep inside
In a place which was forgotten for long
Through friendship , love found its way
I'll love you for ever no matter what it may



posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 2:42 PM,

13 Comments:

At August 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I am the secret love.

 
At August 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Anonymous Shi said...

Wow. Who is the one?

 
At August 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Love this , but i wonder who it could be .

 
At August 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

I am also wondering. :-) This is lovely.

 
At August 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

You know who this is?

 
At August 28, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Anonymous LG said...

Superb words ,i'm in love with ....;-)

 
At August 28, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No words , you remind of my secret lover....

 
At August 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Anonymous Krishan Perera said...

who could not fall in love with you ?
So beautiful words and the meaning is so loving .

 
At August 29, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for wonderful comments . Reading them made me smile ....This is just a thought which came to mind and wrote down in words . Looking at all your comments had made me feel that i was successful :-)

 
At September 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Anonymous Krishan Perera said...

secret love is becoming very common these days , but the question is why ?

 
At September 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Krishan Perera ...
You bought up a very good topic which will never be end in discussing . There are so many reasons for this and mainly i think people value material things nowadays than relations and very quickly taken by what they from out side . We live in a society where money play a vital role and in chasing that people get their life style into a routine and spend less time with the people they love and this is the main course i see for weak relationships ...Lets discuss this soon .

 
At September 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Anonymous Doll said...

No. I think people dont get what they want from where they are supposed to get. So they opt for illigitimate channels to get thier shar of love in life.

And no, I dont endorse that but that is what fact is.

 
At September 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Doll....
Thank you for your comment and i partly agree with you . It's not that they don't get what they want from their spouse , it is that every one have forgotten how to love and respect each other in the chase of the modern technological world ...People act like robots and have forgot to listen to their heart .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll