Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

To my love

Bookmark and Share

Under the northern light
My eyes met yours
Millions of stars bright so shine
One shines brighter when i think of you

World is beautiful when you are near
Your arms around me i take no fear
You are presiouse my love yet so true
My love to you will stay that way too

Through the sunny days and cloudy nights
I will always stay pure and true
My love for you is never will fade
For it was true love right from the start

With the touch of your hand on me
With wetness of your kisses
The warmath of your smile
And the glister in your eyes

I will love you with all my might
In the days passed by and days yet to come
No one loved me as you did my love
You made me whole and complete

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:42 PM,

6 Comments:

At August 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Woww, lovely words and loving thoughts :-)

 
At August 16, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

Double WOW! This is truly a romantic poem; it sheds light on your beautiful spirit.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Anonymous Krishan Perera said...

Superb lines of you love to him..

 
At August 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Power Angel...
Thank you for your kind words.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Deb Sistrunk...
Thank you so much for your lovely words....it made me smile

 
At August 16, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Krishan Perera...
Thank you for your words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll