Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

To my distant son

Bookmark and Share

You were once a little stranger to me
With big black eyes and beautiful smile
You took my heart and my soul
And you became a part of me

You are so far away still I feel you
Your smiles melt me when I think of you
I want you beside me and near me
But my Son , I don't have the right for you

I want to see you growing up
I want to see you laugh and joke
Distances has become between us
To take you so far away from me

I'm not your mother but let me be one
My love to you is pure and true
You have become my precious son
A Son I would love till my last breath

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:41 AM,

10 Comments:

At August 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Anonymous Krishan Perera said...

Beautiful.....

 
At August 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A thought of every mother who don't have a son.

 
At August 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

A beautiful poem filled with love . Love of a mother to a son who don't belong to her .

 
At August 15, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Blogger Zubair Amanat said...

so beautiful words for the soul..

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

I agree with all the other comments. This touches my heart.

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Krishan Perera....
Thank you for your comment .

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous......
Thank you for your comment , and this is a poem of mother who yarns for a son's love .

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Power Angel......
Thank you for your comment and yes this is a feeling of a mother who wants a son and in love with a son who don't belong to her .

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Mir Zubair....
Thank you so much for your thoughts .

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Deb Sistrunk.....
Thank you so much for your comment .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll