Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

It's been a while

Bookmark and Share




It's been awhile....that I finally realize you are no longer with me or by my side as you use to be. It's been a while that I buried all your memories and try to smile again. It's been a while that I gave up crying for you to realize it was only me who kept on holding while you walked away with out looking back. And it's been a while that I have stopped visiting my past where you exist and look  on a future with the lessons you taught me.

Still....on and off you creep in my mind silently and flash back the memories of an unforgettable past. Still your name echos in my mind and stab my heart, ripping it into thousand of tiny pieces. Still the eyes damps with tiny tears which stroll down the cheeks silently. Still you are the past I keep running into to find comfort and still you are the one that keep haunting me day and night. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:35 AM,

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Blogger Aayesha S Hakim said...

Some memories haunt you. :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll