Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Missing moments

Bookmark and Share

                                pic- Google


Here feeling so down
Not having you around
With aching heart I wander
To embrace you in my arms

My heart aches when I don't see you
My heart waits for words from you
Remembering your smile all the time
I miss you so this time

I love you more and more each day
Hope you know how my heart aches
Miss you and your words each day
Even your absence, I feel you near

I miss you more than words can say 
Every minute feel like so long
I want to hide my self in your love 
Don't wanna miss you even for a while 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:51 AM,

2 Comments:

At July 16, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Don't miss. Be.

 
At July 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Blogger Lahoremassagist said...

Old flames always simmer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll