Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Alone again

Bookmark and Share



As night falls down you crept to my memory
As I was taken by your love and smiles
The laughter ,the joy ,the jokes we shared
Just looking at your eyes was I desired

All that is a distance memory
As you walked away from me
I stood alone in this corner of the world
While you said your good bye

Tears filled my eyes as you know
Pain ripped my heart than it can
Life became empty and unhappy
As I stayed lost in my own world

Slowly days passed by to months
And your memory still kept haunting my mind
I don't forget the time we spent together
And I can't let you go from my life

You are a angel I loved so dear
Your smile was the beautiful I've seen
The love and care you gave me so dear
Is now a passing memory in heart

Life was never the same with out you
And I know I 'll never be me again so
With you ,you took a piece of my heart
Just want to let you know that I loved you so

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:35 AM,

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah.....the unfortable pain - SA

 
At January 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Lovely poem and the words are touching as always.

 
At January 13, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

Sajini, you painted a perfect picture of a love we lost! It is very factual. Thanks for sharing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll