Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Mesmerized memories

Bookmark and Share





Our love story began with just being friends and one day that friendship took a turn in a different path as we accidently talked for a long time. It was indeed a wonderful time as you made me laugh and smile throughout. As much as I enjoyed your company I know you also enjoyed talking to me and to an unknown reason I was waiting for you the next day as well. We talked for hours and we both laughed at little jokes you said and you made a habit to make me laugh till tears popped out from my eyes and my tummy crumbled from laughing.

It was more than spending time together. It was understanding  each other, caring for each other and silently loving each other. Before I fell in love with you, it was your smile which made me kept looking at you without a wink. It was your beautiful eyes that I got lost every time I saw you. It was your voice which made music in me and it was you I fell in love with. Even though you knew about my feelings you kept quite. Sometimes your silence hurted when I wanted you to express yourself for me but I understood that love should not expected in return, so I kept loving you hoping you would love me one day.

With your experience in life, you taught me little things which matters most and I listened to them with all hearts concern. We both had lot of things in common. We both acted like teens with each other and we both understood each other to perfection. You made lot of faces to me and in return I did the same and some little funny faces ended up in burst out laughs. I was not able to have serious talk with you as you were the most fun filled man I have ever met. All my serious talk ended up in jokes and in the end you beautifully took me out of the blue. I have never felt comfortable in expressing myself to you than any other and you understood my needs, desires and fears and in your own way you helped me to overcome lot of things in life.

Departing from you was always hard but the kisses you gave me made me survive till the next day I saw you. Can you remember how I ask for those kisses which starts from my forehead, then the cheeks and end up on my lips? You never left me without kissing me and in return I kissed your lips slowly. How I embrace myself in your arms and watch you smile down at me. How I felt secure within your touch and how precious every moment was to us.
 It’s so hard to forget someone like you who gave so much to remember and so many beautiful memories. It’s hard to let go of a hand which I held so dear and it’s so hard to forget you and move on.With you my whole world collapsed and my heart filled with emptiness. It’s like a void in my life has been created and no matter what I do, I end up thinking of you.

We both new that our journey was short but we never expected it to end it even before it has begun. It was like being waked up from a beautiful dream. That time I spent with you was indeed a dream which deep in heart I will cherish all memories of you. Good byes are always painful and departing from you was a nightmare. You knew that you were my weakness in life and you knew just one word from you can sink me in an ocean of tears and my darling it did. Days and weeks and months made my eyes wet with every time I remembered you . Though how hard I try to forget you I couldn't and finally I came to except the fact that you would never leave my memory or my heart. I have loved you too much to let you go and while letting you go in reality I held you in my heart and in my memories, in a place very sacred where only access is my own self.  

No life is a promised journey, but in this short life I wanted to walk with you as far as I can but I was not lucky to have you but I pray some will walk into your life to love you more than I ever did…..and this is my wish for you.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 6:18 PM,

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Ah...where do you have treasures of words to express all kinds of love experiences so beautifully and truly. I believe, love has a responsibility not to hurt the lover by being honest and careful in awakening hopes in him/her from us, but who cares?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll