Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Dawn of a New Year

Bookmark and Share



A New Year has emerged as the past year has become a memory. 2012 was significant year for me as a new blogger. S A J Shirazi from Pakistan was my blogging guru and I started my blog in late July 2012 without much confidence who would visit my blog but to my surprise my blog became one of the most popular blogs around and it was indeed a pleasure to see so many people visiting and commenting on my blog. It takes time for a new blogger to be established in the blogging field but in a very short pace of time with lot of hard work I made a Google rank of PR 3/10 which is quite amazing.

Most of my writings had an emotional cord tied and most called me an emotional writer and some, queen of love and every single view and every comment made my passion for writing grow. In this New Year I hope to touch different paths in relationships and love topics and to go beyond. Hope I will gain strength to keep this blog in higher place without fail.

I would like to thank each and every one who read my blog and commented. I would like to thank everyone who encouraged me and supported me in every possible way. May this New Year bring peace and prosperity to all the countries in the world and happiness, joy and good health to all living beings. May you all be blessed with love, laughter and inner happiness blended with peace and tranquility.

Labels:

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 9:26 PM,

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Anonymous S A J Shirazi said...

Thanks for the mention Sajini. You are an excellent blogger and even better writer. You touch the emotional cord with your words. Happy Blogging 2013.

 
At January 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Wonderful Sajini, you did a great job! congratulations! Happy Blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll