Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Daddy's cuddle

Bookmark and Share





I look upon you my daddy
To walk this path of journey
Your strength was my courage
To bypass all hurdles of life

Your love I felt so much
Your words embraced my heart
Your smiles took away my blues
And your kisses made me smile

You are a daddy rare to find
You are my daddy I’m proud of
I’m blessed to have you in my life
A daddy I’ll always look upon

After hard day’s work and you still have your smile
And I know what you go through at times
The good night kiss with hugs and cuddles
Will always remind of your love to me.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:56 PM,

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

So touching poem and the love of a dad is visible in yuor words.

 
At December 30, 2012 at 1:14 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Oh. how every dad can relate to it? Touching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll