Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Memories haunt

Bookmark and Share



Memories.....those mesmerizing memories. Every minute my heart runs to the time we endlessly spent together. Those endless talks about nothing or the giggling laughs from heart or the jokes we shared with a smile has now become a memory which we engulf our selves in a captivating endless of moments.  How many things have changed in past few months and it's painful and hurting to see that those times have come to an end.  

Yearning of togetherness and secret desires which silently creep into the soul, wanting that touch which gives the spark through out and the lingering feelings which we have embraced slowly reaching highest peak of ecstasy. The serenity of absolute silent between us and secret stolen moments with each other with soft forehead magical kisses was more than words turned into feelings. Every time we met, it was the feelings which held a deep conversation with our souls, it was it's strength which kept us bonded and yet it was love which was powerful than any circumstance which existed.  

These moment memories are only what's left to me now and every moment my heart yield to walk through the memory lane to capture your smile and freeze it again and again in my mind. Every thought of your eyes which sang the silent notes of love deep into my eyes is now a blink which I repeatedly picture every time I close my eyes. Every thing about you hurt and mostly missing you is still unbearable and the more I try to find peace with my self your silent existence disturb my being.

This wait for you has become painful event ,yet day by day I silently wait for you to come like you use to and make me smile again. This wait has become endless yet I promise to wait for you to come and hold me like you use to do. This wait has become to pour tears from my heart yet I promise to hold it only for you. This wait is only I have left of you and each passing day I live with a hope of seeing you and I will wait endlessly till I see you again. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:45 PM,

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Blogger Zaffariqbal Durrani said...

Yes my Dear Son I am waiting for your return from your studies abroad.
(*_*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll