Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Memories of love

Bookmark and Share



You were on my mind when I woke up this morning
Remembering your smiles 
I guess the next time I'll see your face 
Might take a little while. 

It's hard to forget the memories
And the little stolen moments
Lingered with the magical kisses
And the unforgotten blissful nights

I was remembering our times 
Filled with good and bad 
The funny times you cheered me up 
And the times you held me up

You have no idea how much I cry
But I  never let you know
It’s so hard out here without you 
But I’m not allowed to let it show

I remember your voice and your laughs
And the dazzling smile you give
But now I'm left alone to cry
As you walked into silence

Life goes on around me
I don’t even care anymore
I go through all the motions
Thinking whats left in me of you
 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:05 AM,

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice one akke

 
At October 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

“A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” Why do you sing this Sajini?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll