Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

A passing stranger

Bookmark and Share



You were a stranger passing by
Who stopped a while to give a smile
Mutual feelings we shared by
A friend so true I found in a while

A listening heart with patience so rare
With kindness wrapped in every word
Love and understanding to it's core
A friend has silently crept in my heart

Your kindness comes from your smiles
Comforting and soothing my heart
You are a treasured in my heart
In a place safe and rare

You make me forget all my fears
Your laughter brightens up my days
You slowly chase away my tears
And hold me close in your heart

You have special ways with me
You make me believe with hope
In this love we've found so rare
Will be treasured deep  in my heart 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:20 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll