Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Words left unspoken

Bookmark and Share



It's strange how we meet people in life and how some become so close that we fall in love with them. We all meet people for a reason and I met you for a reason I believe. We were just two friends who fell in love in an extra ordinary way and as we both believed , it was meant to be. The time we spent together was the most beautiful time we could recall. It was a time filled with happiness and smiles, strength and courage and mostly the love we shared was magical. We talked of lot of things, we dream t a future and endlessly talked how we would be when we go old and if we would be still loving each other. We smiled, laughed and cried together, spend time just talking nothing and every moment I treasured much in heart. Every detailed of you I preserved in my heart and every word safely locked in my mind. I loved you in a way that I have never loved before and I can't love another the way I love you now. It's strange how tightly you held me in your heart and soul and you silently became a part of me. 

But as things began to change slowly, I silently cried in my own world hoping you'd feel my pain and tears but you were too busy to notice my tears of the unspoken words which I squeezed deeply inside my heart. My tears became my tool to hold on to every single memory you gave and each time I close my eyes I see you. It's been some time now that we have parted but it's the bitter truth that my heart don't except. As you moved on with your life I kept hanging on to the memories you left and each time you smiled ,I kept crying inside of loosing you. It will take a long time to heal this broken heart of mine which you shattered in to pieces so heartlessly but all I have left of you is love and only love and may be one day you will realize how much you meant to me and that you always will. 

We never said good bye and we never will as we have no end and every now and then we will cross our paths. But sadly we may act like strangers who have never met but secretly glancing at each other in every possible time we can. Our story was a simple story of love which never had an end but in our hearts we'll be a treasured memory in years to come.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 6:16 PM,

6 Comments:

At October 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

You don't need to say good byes. But I don't agree with the 'strangers'part nor with 'story having no end.'

 
At October 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Very good post.

 
At October 26, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ S A J Shirazi.....
I think once a relationship get distance you will no longer be part of their life and though you may act like strangers , in heart you still care for each other and love each other.....There are no good byes in true love only distance....

 
At October 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Love, distance? I don't really reconcile with this equation.

 
At January 17, 2014 at 9:29 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

Oh wow. I felt every word as I read it. Powerful.

 
At January 18, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Blogger chandana said...

Well done. I think u go deep into the hearts of everybody in this world. Irrespective of whom they are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll