Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Broken promises

Bookmark and Share



Some times it's so hard to put feelings on pain into words yet I stumble to write this little note to you. It's never easy to walk down the memory lane full of memories filled with love and happiness and to face the reality of truth to know it all have ended and I don't even know the reasons behind your sudden departure. It's hard to stop the tears as I remember every word, every expression and every smile of you, every little thing I do, you have left your existence for me to hold you deep. I dwell in those beautiful memories you left me with, holding my pain in them, dreading for your love and you  back in my life. I know that you have left me alone to cry, you have left me into shattered of thousand pieces  I will never be able to stand again, never be able to see the world clearly or would never ever be able to love another. You took me to a place where I reached the highest form of happiness and love.  You said I belong to you and only you and you promised to be with me as long as we can be together, but with out a word you left into silence. I wish only you have given me the reasons for leaving but you gave me precious memories to keep in my heart till my last breath. 

I never had the chance to thank you for all the wonderful things you have done for me and for all the little things you did which made life beautiful. Thank you for all the beautiful stolen moments and the magical kisses which healed all wounds in life. Thank you for the smiles you gave and the jokes you shared. Thank you for the little arguments which gave lessons in life. Thank you for spending time with me and taking care of me and mostly thank you for a beautiful friendship and loving me with all you can. 

It's hard to let go of some one I loved so much but some times we have to let go of beautiful relations just to make the other happy. Our love story is short but rare and beautiful. It was a soul relation only we silently understood, it was God's wish that we should meet despise of all obstacles  but it was your wish to walk out leaving me in a place where I was lost. Why did you walk all these months if you never wanted be part of this journey?  I have thousand questions to ask but I know this silence is the best for both of us. Which ever path you take be happy and as always my prayers will be for you. Where ever you are I will be silently watching you and when ever you need me I will be where you left me......waiting for you.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 2:13 PM,

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Anonymous Power angel said...

So beautiful. Love the way you have expressed pain in love.

 
At August 27, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my story, how come you wrote it so perfectly? I still love him and miss him.

 
At August 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

This was my story at another time in my life. You've captured it perfectly and beautifully. You're amazing, Sajini!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll