Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Pouring pain

Bookmark and Share



Painful tears spun from my broken heart
As I never thought we'll be apart
You held me close as forever
Now you gone as for never

Your loving words crept through from your eyes
And that was a cold hearted lie
Your magical kiss and caring touch
And your smile I miss them so 

I think of all the bygone memories
And of those secret moments I stole
I cry then and I cry now 
Because it's true that I loved you so

They say love is blind 
But for me it was only you in mind
A wound cut so deep and so much
But time will heal and the scar will remain. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:10 PM,

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Anonymous Kanchi said...

Beautifully written :)

 
At January 26, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely penned down ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll